How Sling Shot works?
- Provides assistance with bench press, dips, and pushups
- Level 3 elastic: allows you to press 10-15% more weight than your max and provides moderate assistance in pressing movements
- Reinforces proper bench press form and alleviates shoulder pain by taking tension away from your shoulders and not letting your elbows flare
- Helps train your CNS to maintain power under maximal loads without the wear and tear
- Great for both volume and maximal loading on bench press
- Best used with loads of 143 kg/315 lbs and up
- Available in sizes: M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL (Red, Camo)
SIZE YOUR ORIGINAL SLING SHOT
Use our Sling Shot size chart to find the right size for you.
*Please note that if you are really tall (over 6’4″) or have especially big forearms, you need to order one size larger!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Does the size chart fit both men and women?
- Yes! We go off of body weight, doesn't matter who you are 🙂.
How do I know which Sling Shot® is best for me?
- You can decide which Sling Shot is best for you according to your raw one rep max. You can select the size based on your body weight in pounds and if you're really tall (over 6'4" we recommend you size up).
According to the size chart I am a 2XL but I used my friends at the gym and his XL fit me just fine, which one should I go with?
- We recommend going with the recommended size chart. It is unsafe to have a Sling Shot® that is too small. If you're not sure if your Sling Shot® is too tight, put your Sling Shot® on then put your hands to the side. If the cuff's seam brings your arms in closer to your body, it is too small.
I purchased my size according to your size chart but it's loose on my arms, should I return for a smaller size?
- We do not recommend you sizing down because of how the cuffs fit. What's important is where the cuff and the center band seam aligns with the crease of your armpit. It's okay if the Sling Shot® feel loose on your elbow/bicep.